The Society and Museum need many volunteers to help in all areas, including:
- Museum Docents and Greeters: Greet visitors as they enter the Museum, then guide the visitors through the Museum, describe the exhibits to them, and answer any questions they may have.
- Education Programs: Assist with childrens' programs
- Events: Volunteers are needed for the Cemetery Walk, the History Fair, and preparing for general meetings at the Museum.
- Collections: Assist in cataloging items in the Museum's collections
- Board of Directors: Serve on the Museum's Board of Directors; positions are also available on other Society committees.
- Exhibits: Help construct and set up exhibits located in the Museum
The Museum also has volunteer internships for college and high school credit available on an individual project basis.
Please print and complete the application form and mail it to the Museum if you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
Printable Volunteer Application (PDF, 500 kB)